Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia Pictures.... FINALLY

i will post my fav pics from each city here BUT here are the links to the entire albums.... enjoy!

Pittsburgh

Sister after the show

Mom and me on the second day


OK so that is just a mediocre picture of myself but I took a picture of myself like this with downtown Seattle behind me and I had to try to recreate it here :)


We walked past the cutest knitting store on Sunday and it, like everything else in downtown Pittsburgh, is closed on Sunday... booo!!!

"Coffee fries" from Six Penn... thinly sliced potatoes with lime juice, salt and pepper and coffee grinds!! They were AMAZING!

The most expensive tomato soup and grilled cheese I ever got at brunch

look at those lovely Patterson ladies! :)

This is how we look when we take pictures...

and this is how we look the rest of the time :)

Pittsburgh was great! Now on to Philly!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philadelphia

I did forgo my vegetarian status for this cultural experience... it was ok. The meat was greasy and I didn't care for the fakey cheese topping... but apparently its not authentic without that?

Outside Independence Hall

doing this...

Click on the links if you wanna see more!

No comments: